Full-Time Management couple – Swaziland
Facebush Recruitment is seeking stable couple of sober habits, preferably 30 + years or older with Lodge Management experience and very strong hospitality skills. O – level/Matric/Grade 12 and minimum 5 year working experience in a 3 to 4 Star establishment to manage a park in Swaziland.
Candidates must have:
• Strong integrity and character with similar values of honesty, and commitment to the job.
• Working knowledge of tourism, local cultures, conservation and maintenance
• Management and Training of Lodge staff in Front Office, Food and Beverage, Guiding (FGASA), Housekeeping, 4×4 Driving, mechanical and technical applications according to BGP set standards.
• Experience in Trails Development; Identifying Routs, Menu Planning, Camp Setup and Logistics
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills with a professional attitude and an ability to work with different international cultures. Must be prepared to work varied and odd hours under pressure.
• Logistical arrangement skills
• Administrative skills, reporting, basic accounting, systems development, budgets, computer literacy.
• Effective financial management through the administration of orders and effective stock control
• Strength and experience in human resource management, Food & Beverage, housekeeping, maintenance, planning and organisation.
• General Marketing knowledge to be able to give beneficial input.
• Broad mechanical and technical skills for all types of vehicles, building design and construction capabilities, plumbing, refrigeration, gas, solar and generator installation knowledge
• Be able to live with limited ( solar ) or no electricity
• Be able to embrace change and strategic development
• Conversational ability in siSwati or siZulu added advantage.
• Familiarity with Swaziland and Labour Regulations
• Must be computer literate and have an unendorsed drivers licence.
– Salary R30,000 combined
Please only apply for this vacancy if you fit the profile. Communication will be limited to suitable candidates only.
Applications to be accompanied by a resume and Head and Shoulders Photo, certificates will be required at an interview. Please email your CV to email@example.com
1137 total views, 1 today