Full-Time Management Couple – Magaliesburg
– Salary: R 20 000.00 neg. depending on experience
– Live in, private accommodation (family friendly)
– Just in terms of the package that we will offered, currently, no medical aid or provident fund, but the owner is looking into getting this for all staff. No car, but again could consider. – Currently pay mileage (at AA rates), for use of private car on lodge business.
– 15 days leave p.a. and two days off per week.
– Accommodation has a full kitchen, a mezzanine bedroom and a double fold-up day-bed in the sitting room, which could do until the family cottage is rebuilt (will be a 3 bedroom cottage)
A management couple (General Manager and Operations Manager). Will need to have an interest in the outdoors and the professionalism that is expected in the hospitality industry. The couple will be responsible for 2 lodges as well as day to day operations. The couple will need to be able to deliver on the following key outputs:
• Ensure standards are maintained
• Daily meeting with staff discuss the days plans
• Host agents or media when needed
• Evening hosting
• Weekly planning – training opportunities, staff exchanges, making use of quiet times etc.
• Oversee housekeeping, bar, kitchen, maintenance and manage guest satisfaction
• Maintenance and general lodge hotel upkeep
• Oversee daily guest activities (Walking & Hiking:There are a variety of walks on the estate from 2-4 hours, including magnificent mountain hikes and walks through indigenous bush and forest including thousands of natural protea trees. Croquet, Archery, Boules, Volleyball, Badminton
• Maintain and monitor – staff welfare, positive health, health and safety, guest satisfaction, training
• Good disciplinary abilities
• Passion for guest delight and attention to detail
If interested please forward CV’s and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
777 total views, 1 today