Full-Time MANAGEMENT COUPLE – CONGO (BRAZZAVILLE)
** CONVERSATIONAL FRENCH AN ADVANTAGE FOR ALL POSITIONS
** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AND THRIVE IN EXTREMELY REMOTE CONDITIONS
**SALARY: NEGOTIABLE DoE IN US DOLLARS
**NORMAL EXPAT BENEFIT
Position available for an energetic assistant management couple in a vibrant and new destination in Africa.Must be a hands-on couple to be part of our management team, with a positive attitude, that can solve problems on the spot.
Main attraction is the pristine rainforest, primates and forest animals. Activities are adventure forest walks, kayaking, boat trips and fishing
• Knowledge and experience in all lodge departments and managing a lodge outside of South Africa is essential
• Formal tourism related qualifications
• A professional and well-presented manner
• Excellent guest interaction skills
• Must be organised and have good coordinating skills and have a keen sense of detail in their work
• He must have guiding experience (boat & fishing experience an advantage) with a FGASA qualification and ideally have basic experience in technical, workshop & general camp maintenance.
• She must have strong admin skills and F&B management experience and be computer literate – knowledge of Pastel and Res Request will be a huge advantage.
• French knowledge will be a huge advantage.
*If you qualify and are interested please send your updated CV along with references and a recent Head & Shoulder picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Due to the high number of emails we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a reply withing a week, please consider your application as unsuccessful
737 total views, 1 today