Full-Time LODE ANCHOR – 4* LODGE HOEDSPRUIT AREA
LODE ANCHOR – 4* LODGE HOEDSPRUIT AREA
SALARY: R10,000.00 – R12,000.00 DoE
MINIMUM CRITERIA / DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
It is the Lodge Anchors responsibility to make sure the organization is running as well as it possibly can, with smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of the Guests and Employer.
* Relevant Lodge / Hospitality experience
* Managing quality assurance programs
* Researching new technologies and alternative methods of efficiency
* Day to Day operations of the Lodge, Planning of HK/Alternate Dining/Shifts Worked
* Works predominantly day shifts but relieves Guest Relations/FOH Manager when on leave
* Overseeing of inventory, distribution of goods and facility layout.
* HK Schedules and Supervision
* Relief of Reservations when Reservations Manager is off
* Communication between departments
* Ensure stock takes are done – HK, Curio
* Ensure finance & reservations is done and correct & checked
* Supervision of Reservations and Office
* Supervision of all staff hours worked – overtime/time books etc.
* Making sure safety regulations are followed & implemented
If you qualify and are interested please send your updated CV along with references, recent Head & Shoulder picture to email@example.com
** Due to the high number of emails we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a reply within a week, please consider your application as unsuccessful
452 total views, 1 today