Full-Time Head Chef – Hotel in Mpumalanga
Head Chef – Mpumalanga Hotel
Facebush Recruitment is looking for for a young, dynamic Head Chef for this hotel, which is part of a large hotel group in Southern Africa
.The successful candidates areas of responsibility:
• Supervising kitchen personnel, assisting in mise en place, food preparation, cooking, managing the food orders at the pass and overall kitchen, management and standards of food production.
• To provide the GUEST with highest quality products while adhering to profitability goals
• Checks kitchen readiness, stocks, storage, cleanliness, and ensuring the minimum GUEST Service standards are being met.
Maintain STAFF discipline within the department in accordance with Hotel’s disciplinary procedure
• Grade 12
• Minimum of 5 years experience in the kitchen or previous experience in a similar position
• Must be fully literate and able to read and interpret recipes, procedures and communications
• Computer literate in order to place orders and use excel and word documents
• Must be fully numerate to be able to perform relative calculations and be able to interpret basic stock sheets and Departmental reports.
• English for the purposes of communicating with GUESTS and management.
• Must be able to maintain physical stamina.
• Assist in cost control, including monitoring waste
• Assist with maintaining adequate hygiene standards, including filing of temperature control documents
– Salary R5,000-10,000 depending on experience and qualifications
– 24 days annnual leave
– 7 days off a month
If interested please forward your CV and References to email@example.com
340 total views, 1 today