Temporary Front Office Manager – Serengeti, Tanzania (1 or 2 year contract)
Front Office Manager – Serengeti, Tanzania
Start date: 1st of April 2016 for a 1 or two year contract
Must have a Diploma/certificate in Hotel Management or Food and Beverage
Need to be able to live in a remote location
• To ensure that all customers are welcomed.
• To respond to customer suggestion/complaints.
• To organize day to day briefing for Guest arrivals & stay over for front office & restaurant
• To ensure excellent service.
• To maintain professional image, cleanliness, proper uniforms and appearance standards.
• To respond to complaints and customer requirements promptly.
• To be fully conversant with the restaurant operation and efficiently manage the shift operation.
• Oversee the Preparing of bills for cash and credit payment, moving tables and splitting tables.
• Preparing duty roster and assigning to /front office and restaurant staff.
• Assist co-workers when busy removing dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to kitchen for cleaning.
• Assist co-workers to serve food and/or beverages to customers; prepare and serve specialty dishes at tables.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required or requested.;
• Diploma/certificate in Hotel Management /food and beverage catering from a credited institution.
• 6 month – 2 years of experience in a similar position in with the background of Restaurant.
• Proficiency in Computer Applications; Excel /Microsoft Office and data entry skills
• Fluency in English.
• Oriented towards high-quality and friendly customer-service standards
• Customer service oriented with excellent communication skills.
• Good leadership and influence skills geared towards staff motivation and customer loyalty.
• Team player, planning and organizational Skills.
• Ambitious and self-driven individual with problem solving and complaint handling ability.;
• Contract for 1 – 2 Year
• Salary $ 800 per month if signing for 2 Years and $ 600 if signing for 1 Year
• 1 off day per week
• Work Permit for Tanzania & Serengeti National Park
• Accommodation at the Lodge full board
• Medical – Hospital in Mwanza City
• Return ticket from Johannesburg to Mwanza City via Dar es Salaam
• Working hours 8-10 hrs (on split shifts)
If you qualify and are interested please send your updated CV along with references and a recent Head & Shoulder picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Due to the high number of emails we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a reply withing a week, please consider your application as unsuccessful
506 total views, 1 today