Full-Time Food & Beverage Duty Manager – Mpumalanga Hotel
F&B Duty Manager – Mpumalanga Hotel
Facebush Recruitment is looking for for a young, dynamic Food & Beverage manager for this hotel, which is part of a large hotel group in Southern Africa.
The successful incumbent’s main responsibilities will be:
• Dealing with GUEST comments / requests promptly to insure the Acquisition and Maintenance of GUESTS.
• Facilitate the training and development of STAFF and trainees in line with the Hotel’s standard.
• Interacting with GUESTS to receive valuable feedback and thus being a salesperson, researcher and problem solver.
• Ensuring that the cleanliness and hygiene of the restaurant, stores and bars are of the highest standard.
• To assist in the management of the Conference and Banqueting Department.
• Overseeing and assisting with daily, weekly and monthly beverage, paper supplies and operating equipment stock takes.
• Calculating of daily food and beverage cost of sales and immediate action on variances.
• Manage/oversee the daily operation of the Food and Beverage Departments.
• Manage/ oversee the Food and beverage in the absence of the Food and Beverage Manager
• Ensure that the stipulated procedures, operational and administrative policies are in place and maintained.
• Forecasting anticipated volumes of business and schedule STAFF accordingly.
• Adherence to laid down procedures and standards in order to achieve the best GUEST service standards.
• Safe and proper control of all Food and Beverage equipment.
• Ensure that daily quality assurances are completed for both the food and beverage department as well as the rooms.
The following are minimum requirements:
• Matric (Grade 12) or the equivalent
• Formal Hotel management diploma (highly advantageous) and at least 1 years relevant experience in a similar position or at least 3 year experience as a waitron
• A pleasant disposition with an excellent telephone manner
• Be self-motivated and be able to take initiatives.
• Ability to work accurately under pressure
• TEAM player with a positive attitude.
• Excellent computer literacy – Pastel, Opera, Microsoft Excel and Word
• Be contactable afterhours to assist in periods of high demand or in case of an emergency.
• Must be able to maintain physical stamina to personally supervise areas of responsibility.
• Assertiveness, patience, good organizational and time management skills.
• A dynamic, resourceful, and JUICED individual with attention to detail.
• Fluent in English both verbal & written
• Trustworthy and able to work with money.
• Work shifts and carry out shift duties and have flexible hours.
• Able to remain on your feet for lengthy periods of time.
• Able to perform physical duties such as moving tables and chairs, carrying trays, etc
• Must have a valid driver’s license
– Salary R5,000-10,000 depending on experience and qualifications
– 24 days annnual leave
– 7 days off a month
If interested please forward your CV and References to firstname.lastname@example.org
684 total views, 1 today