Full-Time FIELD GUIDE TRAINER REQUIRED FOR FGASA ACCREDITED GUIDING SCHOOL
FIELD GUIDE TRAINER REQUIRED FOR WELL ESTABLISHED FGASA ACCREDITED GUIDING SCHOOL
– South African resident
– Full FGASA Level 2 (preferably level 3)
– FGASA assessor advantage
– Full FGASA Trails Guide
– Valid ARH
– SASSETA Proficiency
– Drivers licence and PrDP
– Valid First Aid
– DEAT Registered
– Extensive 4×4 Driving experience
– Excellent communication and people skills, with the ability to interact with people from diverse back grounds.
– Fluent in English, both spoken and written
– Extensive experience in the guiding industry (minimum 3 years – lodge based guiding)
– Excellent presentation skills
– Excellent attention to detail (please include the word ”
orange”in your cover letter or as part of the email sent to
– Excellent organisational skills
– Pro-active, self-motivated, and flexible
– Ability to work independently
– Good computer skills
– Previous training experience an advantage
Additional skills advantage and will reflect in the salary offered.
– FGASA Assessor
– FGASA level 3
– Training experience
Included in Salary package: Between R15,000- 18,000 per month salary dependant on qualifications and will include R600 medical aid contribution, contributions to industry related membership renewals and development training, accommodation, uniforms & meals on duty.
If you qualify and wish to apply, please forward CV, references, recent head & shoulder picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that due to the high volumes of applications we receive; only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
761 total views, 1 today