Full-Time DUTY MANAGER 5* LODGE – HOEDSPRUIT AREA
DUTY MANAGER 5* LODGE – HOEDSPRUIT AREA
SALARY: R10.000,00 – 12.000,00 DoE
•Check in and Check outs
•Assist in the day to day management of the Lodge Operations
to include front office, Housekeeping, F&B Service Levels, Administration, etc.
•Supervising the set up of, and service at, all meals and beverage servings.
•Supervising service from the Bar and Kitchen, all activities connected to hosting and overseeing all public areas are presentable.
•Familiar with all operational aspects of Front Office, including Reservations
Bilingual with good communication skills
• Stock control & orders
• Stock issuing across all departments of the lodge
• Guest orientation, Hosting
• Overseeing and take full responsibility of the HK department and Laundry
• Daily issue of stock and stock control
• Daily/Monthly Reports and Stock take
•Must be computer literate on MS Office suite – a minimum of 2 yrs previous working experience in the capacity of Duty Manager/Lodge Anchor in a 5* game lodge is essential.
• 2 – 4 Years’ experience in same/similar position
• Preferably previous experience with Opera, Fidelio or Pan.
• Polite, friendly person that can think on their feet
• Well spoken and well presented individual
• Strong administration skills and attention to detail (please mention the word “bataleur”in subject section of email
• Must have grade 12
• Must have a valid driver’s license, PDP
• Good all-rounder required.
• Strong F&B and Hosting skills.
• Good Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
• Pro-Active and Professional and well Presented
• Strong management skills. Ability to deal with guests
21 days on 7 days off, 15 days annual leave per year
Part of the company pension fund
Meals, accommodation, uniform, laundry service
If you qualify and wish to apply, please forward your CV, references and a recent head & shoulder picture to email@example.com
206 total views, 1 today