Full-Time Couple (Guide/Maintenance-FOH) needed – Hoedspruit area
COUPLE (MAINTENANCE/FoH) NEEDED FOR STUNNING LODGE – HOEDSPRUIT AREA.
SALARY R20,000-25,000 DoE
– Would work maintenance mainly.
– Would work under the Current Safari/Security/maintenance manager.
– Ex FOH person looking for a manager’s role.
– Normal requirements as per a Camp manager. More details to follow after initial interview.
– Minimum experience in a Bush Lodge 5 years.
– Must have experience of a Reservations system.
3. Salary and Benefits:
– R20,000.00 – R 25,000.00 for the Couple depending on experience etc.
– Either medical Aid or Provident Fund only once on a Permanent Contract
– 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off.
– Own House
– Uniform, Food and Accom all supplied.
4. Extra Info
– Will stand in for the current couple when they are on leave.
– The current couple are the current Safari/Security/Maintenance Manager and his wife who is the Office Administrator.
– More info on request regarding both the roles needed.
– Couple needs to be experienced in the Bush and looking to further their careers.
– Must be willing to commit for at least two years.
If you qualify and are interested please send your updated CV along with references, recent Head & Shoulder picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Due to the high number of emails we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a reply within a week, please consider your application as unsuccessful
411 total views, 2 today