Full-Time CONGO (BRAZZAVILLE) ASSISTANT CAMP MANAGER
ASSISTANT CAMP MANAGER
** CONVERSATIONAL FRENCH AN ADVANTAGE FOR ALL POSITIONS
** MUST BE ABLE TO WORK AND THRIVE IN EXTREMELY REMOTE CONDITIONS
**SALARY: NEGOTIABLE DoE IN US DOLLARS
**NORMAL EXPAT BENEFITS
Strong administration capabilities i.e. Beverage administration, food costing, orders & inventory control, staff hours & salaries etc. Main responsibility will be daily lodge administration, but also assist with day to day running of the lodge and guest relations. Main attraction is the pristine rainforest, primates and forest animals. Our main activities are adventure forest walks, kayaking, boat trips and fishing.
We are looking for a hands-on and experienced assistant manager with a positive attitude and that can solve problems on the spot.
• Ideally a hospitality or administration qualification
• Computer literate. Knowledge of Pastel and Res Request will be a huge advantage.
• Excellent guest interaction skills and a keen sense of detail in your work
• A professional and well-presented manner
• Knowledge and experience in all lodge departments
• French knowledge will be an advantage
*If you qualify and are interested please send your updated CV along with references and a recent Head & Shoulder picture to email@example.com
** Due to the high number of emails we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a reply withing a week, please consider your application as unsuccessful
692 total views, 1 today