Full-Time ASSISTANT FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER-NORTHERN DRAKENSBERG
ASSISTANT FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANAGER-NORTHERN DRAKENSBERG
SALARY: 12,000 -14,000 DoE
1. Grade 12, recognized 3-year hotel diploma and a minimum of 2 years working experience as a Assistant Food & Beverage Manager in a 4 or 5* hotel with 45 + rooms essential.
2. Excellent working knowledge of Pan Strat Hospitality essential.
3. Must be a South African citizen.
4. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English paying particular attention to spelling and grammar.
4. Experience with Banqueting essential.
5. Demonstrated management skills; good judgment, common sense, initiative and ability to handle pressure well.
6. The ability to display a high degree of professionalism and integrity as befitting a member of management.
7. Excellent guest relation skills including the ability to deal with difficult guests.
8. Excellent staff relation and leadership skills required i.e. a team player but the ability to discipline staff when necessary.
9. Excellent computer literacy skills including a variety of computer software applications, including the Microsoft Office Suite and MICROS.
10. Excellent numerical and administration skills required particularly in view of the amount and nature of the administrative duties which form part of the job.
11. Training and experience in the following essential: Disciplinary Procedures, Health & Safety, Equity Act, First Aid.
This is a single live-in position.
The position involves shifts and flexible hours including weekends and public holidays.
*If you qualify and are interested please send your updated CV along with references, food portfolio pictures and a recent Head & Shoulder picture to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Due to the high number of emails we receive, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you have not received a reply withing a week, please consider your application as unsuccessful
536 total views, 2 today